Quality & Institutional Effectiveness
Welcome to the Office of Quality & Institutional Effectiveness. The department offers a variety of resources and services to support achievement of the College's mission and vision and to foster a culture of continuous improvement. These pages are intended to provide access to helpful resources and tools. Q&IE staff are also trained in problem solving, facilitation and data analysis and are available to support in monitoring and evaluation or improvement planning.
What We Do
The Office of Quality & Institutional Effectiveness supports JC's mission and vision through the provision of:
- Accreditation planning and support;
- Institutional Research
- Performance monitoring and continuous improvement
- Strategic planning and deployment support;
- Policy and Procedure documentation; and
- Facilitation of the college's institutional effectiveness structure.
Process Improvement Initiatives are updated every month. Please check back here often.